Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hemorrhoid home treatment-Find out how I learned to treat my painful hemorrhoids effectively


Do you know you can treat hemorrhoids home treatment? Allow me to tell you my story, or should I say my struggle with hemorrhoids which make me for a number of years. Hemorrhoids are very common, but they can be harmless or serious depends on many factors. Hemorrhoids are the result of swellings or inflammation of the veins located in or around the anus.

Many years ago I discovered I had a hemorrhoids and it was as large as the size of a large grape musts. It was sticking around the rim of my anus and was not a welcome sight, all red and swollen and with a burning sensation. I remember crying back then because I could not sit correctly. I had to go with legs open wide when the pain is excruciating. When I strained during my bowel movement I had to endure great pain, and when I saw the blood, it made me shiver with fear. Negative thoughts about some other major disease crossed my mind, I was pretty disturbed.

My doctor then confirmed that I had hemorrhoids, so speed of my heart was lifted. I was treated with some drugs and medical treatment cream and gave the exemption, but the flare up continued to return. Cream and all antibiotics only relieved the symptoms. Thanks to the Internet, I have found additional valuable information concerning this suffering, and I also discovered the ways that I could easily overcome all the pain and embarrassment associated with hemorrhoids.

I realize now that you have to solve the flare up of your hemorrhoids, has to investigate the root causes of the ... It is your occupation? Are you overweight? Do you have a diet rich in fibre? You carry heavy objects? Have your family, a history of hemorrhoids?

Constipation, heavy lifting, pregnancy, obesity, and hereditary are major causes of hemorrhoids. Examine these reasons, and you will quickly realize the reason behind your hemorrhoid problem. As for me, I discovered that my main reason was due to pregnancy, which really stretched my veins to a large extent, and resulted in hemorrhoids. Also I realized, namely a little overweight after pregnancy and standing for long hours in my created even more pressure on my rectum occupation. I discovered when I have itchy in my anus, I must immediately deal with the problem, if not the further itching will lead to serious swelling of veins. I the Lord in my heart to seriously consider the lifestyle changes to eradicate this embarrassing condition, and with the help of hemorrhoids home treatment, I can finally see great improvement in my general health. I no longer have flare ups, I have a slimmer figure and my color is radiant.




Amy G Tan, enjoy sharing life's experiences with the world. Her struggle with hemorrhoids has led her knowledge of healing through home treatment instead of resorting to surgery.

You're invited http://www.myhemorrhoidshometreatment.com to read more on





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment