Friday, November 4, 2011

Siri, Am I Pregnant?

Siri, Am I Pregnant?

When Apple announced their iPhone 4S, many people were super excited about Siri, the digital assistant. After reading some of the cute and clever conversations people were having with Siri, I knew I had to ask Siri the best pregnancy question of all: Am I Pregnant?

Though rather than give a definitive answer like a pregnancy test, Siri, declined to answer.? Isn't that the way it is on the Internet?? So if Siri can't answer the question of whether or not you're pregnant, what options do you have?

The Am I Pregnant? QuizTake a Pregnancy TestAsk your doctor or midwife for a blood pregnancy test.

Which are you choosing and why?

Related:


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment