Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baby Shower Cake Balls

When I first saw cake balls, I was amazed. They were gorgeous. I was, in fact, a bit frightened to eat them. My biggest fear was that they would not taste as good as they looked. I was incredibly surprised at how light and moist these cake balls were.

Immediately, I knew these would be the perfect dessert for a baby shower. Forget the cute cupcakes, cake balls rule! Here are quick and easy steps to make your very own cake balls.

What You'll Need: box cake mix and ingredients 1 16 oz tub of frosting big bowl 2 cookie sheets wax paper deep container for dipping plastic wrap 32 oz of melting candy various sprinkles

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment