Friday, October 28, 2011

Get Organized For Baby

One Year to an Organized Life With Baby Review

Organized and baby in the same sentence was a totally foreign concept to me.? I had my first baby and I just muddled through my home made to-do list.? When I had my second baby it was a bit more of a smooth process, but I would have given my right arm for a handy set of check lists and hints like the ones found in One Year to An Organized Life with Baby.

Regina Leeds and Meagan Francis do a great job of holding your hand and walking you through your entire pregnancy and into the first year of baby's life in a very calm and organized fashion.

Related:


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment